Let’s accept the fact that everyone faces difficult situations in life, and believe me, one that is more successful faces it more frequently.
Also, instead of denial, let’s acknowledge the fact that we are facing a difficult situation, that’s the first step towards finding any resolution or moving forward.
Here are a few thoughts on how we can figure out the current situation and try to resolve it:
- Look into our pasts: If we have handled a similar kind of situation earlier? Dig within the self, understand within and the situation, that gives the perspective to move forward.
- From other people (s) (Or their history):
- People who have already faced these issues, talk to them, learn from them, inspire, and read about them. Take their help to resolve it.
- Take help from family or friends, who are closer. Any friend who listens to you…understands you. This is one of the reasons to have good friends in life.
- Compare yourself with others: Again everyone faces problems in life, but some are not even fortunate enough to be in the place where we are today. Think about them, how are they coping & happy, and take inspiration from them.
- Moral values: Do you follow moral values? (Might be part of religion), if yes dig into it and find what does the moral values suggest, be truthful to it, and resolve it.
- Leave it to Fate, God, or Kismet: Yes sometimes doing nothing, acknowledging and letting it be, is the best solution (Old Hindi quote “जो होता है अच्छे के लिए होता है” Meaning “Whatever happens happens for good”).
In the end, it’s more important to be happy 🙂 and keep feeling better about ourselves. Any situation we are in is part of learnings to move forward…